‘Culturally, they’re the ideal company. Vision and strategy-wise, they’re the best company.’
Spacemaker’s VC backers consisted of European companies Atomico and Northzone, which co-led the business’s $25 million Series A round in 2019. As you probably understand, Spacemaker really stands out in terms of our area, the architecture area, and the engineering and owner space, in terms of applying cloud computing, synthetic intelligence, data science, to really helping people explore numerous options and come up with much better choices. Culturally, they’re the right business. Vision and strategy-wise, they’re the ideal business. Talent-wise, they’re the right business, They really do stand out.
Spacemaker’s VC backers included European firms Atomico and Northzone, which co-led the company’s $25 million Series A round in 2019. Vision and strategy-wise, they’re the ideal business. Talent-wise, they’re the best business, They actually do stand out.
- Shell UAE, Dulsco to boost sustainability driveJanuary 13, 2021
- TCS Launches the Autoscape™ Solution Suite to Help Deliver Next-Gen Autonomous and Connected Vehicle ExperiencesJanuary 13, 2021
- Pandemic sharpens sustainability focus in plastics and aluminiumJanuary 13, 2021
- Ameresco Reaches Mechanical Completion of Landfill Gas to Renewable Natural Gas PlantJanuary 12, 2021
- Grant funds available for downtown projectsJanuary 12, 2021
- L’Oréal China Selects Publicis as Media AgencyJanuary 12, 2021
- Doon smart city tableau in state R-Day paradeJanuary 12, 2021
- Redesigned Buildings Offer Hope for Radical ProgressJanuary 12, 2021